Message to New Students
New students are suggested to complete the following checklist in regard of SIS. Please refer to the materials shown at the left as needed;
- Login Student Center (also known as SIS) with the activated ITSC login accounts;
- Browse enrolled classes in Student Center (contact your school / program offices or academic advisors if you need help);
- Browse your financial accounts in Student Center (pay the outstanding charges; if you need financial assistance, contact Scholarship and Financial Aid Office);
- Browse your personal information in Student Center and provide the emergency contacts of your own;
- According to the Appointment Dates shown in Student Center, enroll other classes as needed or instructed (consult your school / program offices or academic advisors as needed).
Getting Started for Students
Following are some reference materials available to new students when they start to use SIS.